Join us in Center for the Arts, November 1, 2012 from 10 am to 2 pm for the 13th annual Wellness Fair. You will find a lot of the same participants as in years past at this free employee event. However, there will be a lot of new faces participating! Here's what you can expect to find this year:
- Healthy living providers ranging from traditional to alternative medicines.
- A farmers market offers fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers and healthy comestibles for purchase.
- Nutritional supplements, nutriceuticals, natural skin care products available for purchase.
- Nutritious & healthy menu items will be available from Pampered Chef, Lindt and UB's own Campus Dining and Shops!
- Free chair massages!
- Fitness experts purvey the latest in-home and club solutions.
- Doctor, hospital, pharmaceutical, primary and specialty health care providers can be approached on a personal level.
- And of course there are Raffle Prizes Galore!
This year's event is being sponsored by Wellness & Work/Life Balance, Work Life Services and Harmony Expositions. Learn more about Harmony and this year's Wellfest online at: www.buffalowellfest.com/ubwellfest
Free Health Screenings
Free health screenings are being offered again this year during the Wellness Fair!
Please call 447-6205 to make your appointment for your:
The following tests will also be administered during the Wellness Fair but you will not need to make an appointment for:
- Cholesterol Test
- Glucose Test
Prizes & Giveaways
Every vendor will have giveaways at their table and raffles prizes you can enter to win Stop by the Wellness & Work/Life Balance booth and enter for your chance to win 1 of 4 FitBit Ultras! 1 given away every hour!
What is a Fitbit? Fitbit makes every step you take a step toward better fitness, even on your busiest days. Fitbit Ultra's super sensitive 3-D motion sensor tracks your day down to details a pedometer can't catch, showing your exact steps taken, calories burned, and distance traveled. The new altimeter tracks floors climbed! FitBit can also be used to measure your sleep cycle and all your data can be wirelessly uploaded online alowwing you to view and print progress charts. Learn more by clicking here.